Incident reporting is a fast-paced, hands-on introduction to the purpose and requirements of incident reporting. Upon successful completion of this course, the Direct Support Professional will have the knowledge and skills necessary to identify and report incidents, including serious incidents.
- Reporting Requirements for Emergency Measures
- Immediate Reporting of Serious Incidents
- Reporting of Alleged Neglect or Abuse
- Mandatory Reporting Requirements
- Purpose of Incident Reporting
- Criteria for Distinguishing Incidents and Serious Incidents
- Accurate Reporting
- Reporting Process and Requirements
CEU- 1 unit.
Course Length: 1-hour course only offered online.
Certificate Valid: No expiration date. Once you take the course, the certificate does not expire.